Is this information inaccurate? Report this listing
488 South Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
- Fine Dining: Yes
- Credit Cards: Yes
- Entertainment: Yes
- Open Year-round: Yes
- Price: $$$$
The Roadhouse Cafe menu offers native seafood, choice beef, pasta dinners and Italian specialties. For those looking for lighter fare, the Bistro offers both the regular dinner menu and the bistro menu which consists of salads, sandwiches and authentic Italian thin crust pizza. Recognized by customers and critics alike as Cape Cod's premiere restaurant, The Roadhouse Cafe has been named by Boston Magazine, Cape Cod Life Magazine, and WCVB's Chronicle as the "Best Fine Dining Restaurant" and home of the "Best Piano Bar."
This classy yet casual restaurant is located in the heart of Hyannis at 488 South Street. The key for the Roadhouse Cafe has been to consistently provide superior food, service and ambiance to both locals and visitors alike. Owned and operated by David Colombo for the last twenty nine years, this year-round restaurant opens daily at 4:00 PM and offers "early bird" specials till 6:00 PM. Live Jazz Mondays and a Piano Soloist Fridays and Saturdays.
Here are some selections from The Roadhouse's new menu...
- Tuna Sashimi with an oriental slaw, pickled ginger & wasabi
- Beef Carpaccio with shaved grana
- Chilled Lobster Martini with half lobster, seaweed salad, avocado puree, and fresh mango
- Pan Seared Crab Cakes with mango salsa
- Crab & Seaweed Salad with vine ripened tomatoes and fresh mangos, in a light vinagrette
- Roasted Beef Salad with goat cheese, walnuts and an aged balsamic reduction
- Oven Roasted Salmon Filet with a soy ginger glaze, served with Jasmine rice and seaweed salad
- Cajun Blackened Swordfish Steak with a fresh fruit salsa and Jasmine rice
- Filet Mignon 8 oz filet of beef, served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus
- Pan Roasted Duck Breast served with cranberry pistachio salsa, mashed sweet potatoes and red wine demi-glace
- Carribean Stew shrimp, scallops, chicken, and linguica, with braised mushrooms, onions and peppers, in a spicy tomato broth, tossed with risotto
- Pan Seared Yellowfin Tuna Steak with Jasmine rice and an arugula salad with vine ripened tomatoes and goat cheese
Or try one of their delicious brick oven pizzas in the Backdoor Bistro
- Mediterranean- tomato sauce, tomatoes, carmelized onions, portabello mushrooms, spinach, olives, and feta
- Cape Cod Classic- tomato sauce, parma prosciutto, gorgonzola, carmelized onions, and sun dried cranberries
- Scampi and Basil Pesto- Shrimp, olive oil, garlic, basil, pesto, roasted red peppers and mozzarella
- Margarita- tomatoes, basil, olive oil and mozzarella
Whether it be dinner for two or a group of 150, the Roadhouse Cafe offers impeccable service and exceptional attention to detail, all-the-while standing behind its commitment to making your dining experience one of the best, if not the best on Cape Cod!